DMCA NOTICE & TAKEDOWN POLICY AND PROCEDURES
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. This website (“SITE”) therefore voluntarily chooses to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This site qualifies as a “Service Provider” under the DMCA. Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from claims of copyright infringement, commonly referred to as the “safe harbor” provisions. We therefore adopt the following Notice and Takedown Policy relating to claims of copyright infringement by our customers, subscribers or users.
NOTICE OF CLAIMED INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Our Designated Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information:
(1) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SITE (preferably including specific url’s associated with the material).
(2) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
(3) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
(4) description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) your address, telephone number, and email address.
You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement to:
58 Terrick Rd
Please do not send other inquires or information to our Designated Agent.
Abuse Notification: Abusing the DMCA Notice procedures set forth above, or misrepresenting facts in a DMCA Notice or Counter-notification, can result in legal liability for damages, court costs and attorneys fees under federal law. See: 17 U.S.C. § 512(f). These Notice and Takedown Procedures only apply to claims of copyright infringement by copyright holders and their agents – not to any other kind of abuse, infringement or legal claim. We will investigate and take action against anyone abusing the DMCA notification or counter-notification procedure. Please ensure that you meet all of the legal qualifications before submitting a DMCA Notice to our Designated Agent.